Senior Living Property Manager
Poinsett House (Greenville, S. C.)
General Statement of Duties: Works independently to manage and resolve all site management related issues. This individual should be familiar with housing management, budgeting, housing agency regulations related terminology and have a commitment to community building. Further, this individual must have the demonstrated capacity to work as an active member of a team comprised of on-site and off-site human service providers as well as an active resident community, to participate in joint decision-making processes and to balance competing objectives.
Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager In Charge
Supervision Exercised: Manages direct reports as assigned.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
Manages financial operations of the site following agency and government agency rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Develops, monitors and oversees all site management related programs, policies, plans, rules, regulations, contracts and agreements in accordance with agency policies.
- Ensures agency regulation compliance and deadlines for documentation.
- Reconciles reports to General Ledger and approves vendor invoices and cash receipt batches.
- Monitors energy/utility consumption.
- Supervises rent collection.
- Prepares quarterly replacement reserve withdrawal requests to appropriate agencies/lenders.
- Authorizes inventory and maintenance purchases.
- Monitors turnovers and major replacements.
- Provides information and fulfills requests from corporate office staff.
- Oversees all aspects of rental/management office. Monitors all rental programs, waiting lists and administers all renting and leasing procedures-market and low-income housing tax credits.
- Oversees the Administration of the ADA/Section 504 reasonable accommodation policy.
- Oversees leasing process, income certifications/recertifications, and approves agency billing.
- Ensures affirmative action compliance and reporting.
- Oversees move-ins/outs, security deposits, transfers, and rent changes.
- Oversees or handles evictions when appropriate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Administration, Real Estate or Public Administration preferable), or equivalent knowledge or experience.
Experience: Three years of related work experience. CPHM (Certified Public Housing Manager), LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) or CPM (Certified Property Manager) certification preferable. Experience as a manager or assistant manager of a public or private apartment/condo complex with responsibilities for leasing/admission, maintenance, management of administrative, maintenance or contract employees, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org